30 January 2008

Chocolate Bias

Bob's been working fairly close to our favourite bagel shop lately, which has meant that we've been enjoying more of their satisfyingly chewy bagels than usual. Today Bob went over to the shop to pick up some bagels and got a brownie for himself (the best we've had in London), but didn't get another one for me. "I thought about it, but I didn't know if it would still be good after work," was his excuse, and when I voiced my disappointment over email, he gave me a make-up present that made him smirk as he handed it over:
I must admit that I've bought this candy bar before, as part of a can-you-believe-this-exists gift for a (female) friend, but after tasting the bland chocolate inside, it's definitely something that I doubt anyone would buy twice. And it didn't satisfy my lingering brownie craving either!

No comments: